Prism Ag provides rural planning related agricultural justification statements to clients in the edible horticultural sector to clients nationwide
Prism Ag provides rural planning related agricultural justification statements to clients in the edible horticultural sector to clients nationwide for:
- new horticultural developments
- agricultural/horticultural machinery buildings
- agricultural cold stores
- traditional apple stores
We have also developed a professional relationship with the UK’s leading nursery grower, Grow at Brogdale, where some 4,000 rare and heritage fruit tree varieties are hand grafted from The National Fruit Collection, grown on and supplied bare rooted or potted.
Depending on your soil type and the height of trees you require, the nursery will grow to order:
- Apple rootstocks - M27 (1.5–2m), M9 (2-3m), M26 (3-3.5m), MM106 (4-5.5m) or M25 (7.5-9m)
- Pear rootstocks – QC (2-2.5m), QA (2-3m) or PYC (7.5-9m)
- Cherry rootstocks – G5 (3m) or COLT (6m)
- Plums and Gages – PIXY (3-4m) or St Julian A (4.5-5m)
- Apricots, Peaches and Nectarines - St Julian A (4.5-5m)
- Nut Trees, Quince trees, Soft Fruit Bushes and Medlars are also available.
If you are interested in planning or planting a Heritage Orchard from a few trees to a full commercial orchard for eating, cooking, juicing or cider production. It all starts with a Soil Test.
Please ‘Make an Enquiry’ via our contact page.